San Jose, CA
The candidate will be working on building datasets and large data cubes to help with foundational analysis of consumer payment behavior, support data aggregation and organization for building models, analyze instrumentation needs and gaps to report them to team and relevant partners.
• Strong SQL skills required
• Comfortable working with large datasets from different data sources (i.e., “Data Junkie”)
• Experience with Tera data, Hadoop required
• Ability to create data cubes, and reports/dashboards in Tableau, QlikView, MicroStrategy
• Ability to analyze large amounts of data to present findings to senior management, root causing issues
• Comfortable working in a cross-functional team and addressing ad-hoc requests, ability to prioritize and re-prioritize work based on changing requests
• Strong Excel skills needed
• Working knowledge of statistics a plus
• Experience with statistical modeling a plus
• Educational qualifications: Bachelors with 3+ years experience in analytical role, or Masters in quantitative field with 2+ years experience in analytical role
At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or an equivalent in education is required for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.