Please see through the below job description and let me know your interest.
Title: UX Designer
Location – Boston, MA
Duration: Long Term
"Third Party Candidates will not be considered"
- Be customer centered
- UI Design: From the creation of sketches and scrappy prototypes to polished visual design comps
- The ability to take criticism, iterate quickly and reject perfection
- Balsamiq or OmniGraffle – Some sort of wireframing tool
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator (or similar)
- Familiarity with ZURB Foundation and/or Twitter Bootstrap a really huge plu
Education and Experience
- 3-7 years designing with full project life cycle experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a desire to work in a challenging position.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, tasks, and deadlines
- Willingness to learn
Skills and Knowledge (nice to haves)
- Experience working in Agile (SCRUM/Kanban)
- Design Thinking (Stanford d.School)
- Lean UX or Lean Start-up methods
Sr Technical Recruiter
28411 Northwestern Hwy., Suite 640
Southfield, MI 48034
Phone: 248 603 2602