We have an opening for a PeopleSoft Financials Functional Project Manager in Atlanta, GA - this resource must be a senior level resource who has managed several end to end PeopleSoft Financials implementations. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, and be able to sit onsite in Atlanta, GA at the client location. They need this resource immediately and will schedule a phone interview once we send over candidates- preferably local to Atlanta, GA, but can be non-local if they are willing to be onsite. Please note bolded terms under requirements.
Contract is expected to be at least 12 months.
Job Title: PeopleSoft Financials Functional Project Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Contract 1+ year
This is a huge opportunity with our global client- they decided to replace their current mainframe with PeopleSoft Financials 9.2- they need someone who is seasoned with PeopleSoft Financials and ideally has prior experience managing “green” PeopleSoft Financials implementations/end to end PeopleSoft Financials projects. The project will begin in Q1 of 2014 with planning phase, and the requirements and fit/gap analysis following in early to mid Q2.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Contract OR Contract to Hire
Job Title: PeopleSoft Project Manager
Job Description: PeopleSoft Project Manager
Summary of Role: Project Manager leading a team of functional consultants and subject matter experts on a new implementation of PeopleSoft Financials 9.2
• Lead project team through an SDLC based implementation of the new Financial ERP solution
• Acts as project manager and overall functional lead in planning, requirement collection, design, build, testing, training, deployment, and support phases of the project
• Lead project planning, identification, and tracking of risks and issues
• Identify and document status updates, issues, risks, actions, and decisions; and report to the project director and/or the steering committee
• Assists with and works to the project charter
• Ensures all deliverables are on time and meet or exceed the quality needs
• Participates in special projects or performs other duties as requested.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience leading full scale end to end, complex implementations of PeopleSoft Financials with the following modules:
o Billing and AR
o General Ledger
o Cash Management
o Accounts Payable
o Projects, Customer Contracts
o Payables o Asset Management
• The candidate must have experience working as an overall functional lead and/or solution architect in addition to being a project manager
• The candidate must be PMP certified
• Prior experience with Financial Services industry is a must
• Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 is preferred
• Experience running implementations with global scale is preferred
• Prior experience with projects involving claim operations interfaces will be a plus
• Team player and a “can-do” attitude is a must for this complex project.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Business or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Phone: (248) 603-2634
E-mail: gnanavel.b@ technosoftcorp.com
Web: http://www. technosoftcorp.com