We are looking for Java Architect for our client . PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO SATISH.K @TECHNOSOFTCORP.COM
Location: Westlake Village, CA
Contract Term: end of the year (possibility for extension)
• Java Architect for critical J2EE web application.
• Application manages plasma quality release function for manufacturing plants in multiple geographies, producing plasma based Bio-pharmaceuticals.
• You’ll be a critical member of a larger team, responsible for design and architect of the Automated Plasma Dispositioning web application.
• Design and architect Java web based application using newer WebSphere, MVC, AJAX, HTML5, data frameworks (Hibernate, Springs), Apache, Java Web Framework, and Oracle JDE technologies
• Design and architect interfaces to external enterprise systems
• Design and architect security authentication and authorization
• Interact with business, vendors, and project management to understand requirements, priorities, and timelines
• Create package builds for common re-usable objects and other key components of the architecture for deployment and code review
• Interact closely with database architect for design and integration in support of a high availability web application
• 5+ years as Java architect
• 8+ years as Java Developer
• Thorough knowledge of WebSphere 8, Java 6, MVC, AJAX, HTML5, data frameworks (Hibernate, Springs), Apache, Java Web Framework, and Oracle JDE technologies
• Design and functional documentation in a regulated environment
• Java Certification preferred
• System architect experience a plus
• Validated computer systems a plus
• Oracle DB migration work a plus
• Domain exposure in the areas of manufacturing and supply chain processes a plus
• Customer facing business analysis a plus
• Technical (infrastructure) and data architect experience a plus
1. Design, implement and support advanced and diverse application solutions that address complex business requirements, following SDLC processes, application processes and quality validation (when appropriate) for large projects.
2. Provide technical leadership for other application developers on all system development activities. Develop project plans and time estimates for tasks in a project. Train and mentor less experienced programmers.
3. Evaluate and recommend products and systems solutions in key application areas to IT management. Integrate applications into Baxter’s existing technical environment.
4. Develop, prepare, review and document test requirements and test data for complex system testing.
5. Consult, recommend alternatives and participate with IT and business teams to help set strategic application direction related to business changes.
6. Lead the technical application architecture and system integration tasks. Participate in post-installation application reviews and lessons learned sessions. Develop programming standards or processes.
7. Work cooperatively with technical or application personnel across IT to accomplish enterprise-wide goals. Identify and implement process improvements in the application architecture and/or infrastructure of the existing systems.
8. Participate with the business or function in strategic, long-range planning for new or existing systems and technologies.
9. Participate in the building of new and on-going application vendor relationships. Provide input for contract negotiations and difficult integrations.
Thanks and Regards,
Direct: (248) 603 2676
28411 Northwestern Hwy
Southfield, MI 48034