Seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill a Business Analyst role in the metro Twin, City, MN area. A successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Responsible for assisting the development team in the delivery of the project.
- Taking the completed requirements, designing and assisting in a successful implementation
- Develop and deliver design strategies and solutions for managing the capture, storage, security, revision control, retrieval, distribution, preservation and destruction of enterprise documents and content.
- Work closely with the business line, relationship management, quality assurance, project management, and technology teams.
- Identify and assist in the development of additional business opportunities within current clients,
- Apply delivery methodology standards in the creation of solutions,
- Understand client tactical plans and goals and expressing business requirements in terms of the function to be performed by the solution. Other responsibilities include overseeing business to system knowledge management,
- Assist in overall system design from user interface through back end processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills in team environment
If you feel as though you meet the aforementioned requirements, please apply/submit your resume.