Title: SAP HR Business Analyst
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 4 Months
SAP HR BUSINESS ANALYST
The position contributes to the overall success of Chevron Global HR Information Systems (GHRIS) and the Global ERP Systems team by providing SAP-HR business analyst (BA) knowledge to ensure the seamless implementation of HR ERP products and functionality across the enterprise.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to play a leadership role in designing the IT/Technical components of enterprise HR projects. Projects are typically global, enterprise-wide and are specific to the HR ERPs (SAP, JDE). Projects are executed in partnership with HR process owners using cross functional HR and IT project teams. You’ll have the opportunity to partner with other HR BAs on shared or program deliverables, get exposure to HR ERP processes and work collaboratively to drive standardization of HR ERP solutions. Assignments will range from managing all IT components of a project to running a complex work stream as part of a larger effort.
· Provides an understanding of the HR SAP applications as a subject matter expert. Consulting in partnership with other IT staff to guide and identify solution alternatives to the Enterprise HR community.
· Analyzes business process and prepares design documentation to improve HR ERP (SAP HR) systems across the HR landscape in collaboration with Chevron IT ERP staff (ITC/PAD), the HR ERP Project Managers and Solutions Architects.
· Assesses business requirements and prepare conceptual designs
· Analyzes/aligns standard MSS functionality with business requirements
· Determines functionality that must be customized to meet business requirements
· Provide context and functional know how on SAP HR systems.
· Details requirements for HR processes to streamline the SAP HCM products. Clearly articulating details to ensure understanding by development staffs and customers alike.
· Meets with business stakeholders to validate designs
· Prepares functional specification deliverables
· Derives estimates in conjunction with other Chevron’s IT resources.
· Accountable for quality assurance of HR SAP product work by partnering with other HR ERP Business Analysts and ITC/PAD to thoroughly test procedures to ensure alignment with customer requirements.
· Perform/conduct usability design reviews
· Derive test plans.
· Coordinates with other teams for complete systems and user testing scenarios.
· Responsible for the necessary oversight to ensure customer satisfaction. Provides guidance and functional knowledge of the overall product through final deployment.
· Develops training content and delivers user training
· Organizes own efforts with other GHRIS teams and ITC/PAD to best support the HR function.
· Experienced SAP HCM Business Analyst with 10+ years of working knowledge of SAP HR.
· Experience installing and/or upgrading MSS
· Experience designing SAP MSS in ECC 6 with Ehp5 or EhP6
· Experience deploying MSS solutions globally
· Strong communications and interpersonal skills
Thanks and Regards,
Direct: (248) 603 2676
28411 Northwestern Hwy
Southfield, MI 48034