Cognos BI Position
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 1 year
Medium to expert technical knowledge.
Experience with: program development in one or more SEu environments.
Skilled in verbal and written communications with the ability to express medium complexity technical concepts in business terms. Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project teams.
Experience in the industry or in a production/service environment similar to SEU is preferred.
Knowledge in systems development life cycle and methodologies.
• Familiarity with Cognos BI version 10.1 or higher [10.2 or 10.2.1 preferred]
• Familiarity with Cognos TM1 version 10.1 or higher [10.2 preferred]
• Installation/Configuration for TM1 on distributed architecture
• Familiarity with TM1 Web, Applications, Operations Console and their respective SSL configuration steps
• Familiarity with configuration steps for BI/TM1 to utilize CAM authentication
• Guiding/enforcing proper security groups for both BI and TM1 through either Cognos groups or Active Directory groups
• Experience installing and configuring distributed IBM Cognos BI environment.
• Experience with various IBM Cognos Developer tools
.• Good understanding of SQL and database concepts.
• Understanding of infrastructure and application monitoring systems.
• Technical problem solving skills
• Comfortable working in a collaborative, fast paced, dynamic and challenging environment