Title: SAP Basis Admin
Location: Columbus, OH
Long Term Contract Opportunity in
Interview process: Phone Interview and Skype Interview
- Strong basis supporting BW 3.0 and 7.0 and ECC 6 required.
- SAP MMC strongly desired as they are moving to more of a MS Server and OS landscape.
- Rate is flexible for right fit.
- 3-5 years basis admin exp. with tier 1 support responsibility. Will move more complicated issues to dev. ABAP team.
- Our direct client is looking for a SAP Basis Administrator provides high level support to end users to quickly identify and resolve key issues as well as focus on projects and Basis tasks that require an in depth knowledge of the SAP application suite. This position also provides training and support for Level 1 Basis Administrators. SAP Basis Administrator encompasses, but is not limited to daily system checks, SAP Basis support, TMS / Realtech Transport Manager support, SAP printer support, SAP Archiving, SAP GUI support, SAP Portal support, PI /GRC/ PLM / CRM /NFe support, Faxing (Kofax) and Ixos/OpenText support as well as system refresh support for multiple instances.
- Job Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience with SAP BASIS Administration
- 3+ years’ experience with BW 3.0, BW7.0 SAP ECC 6.0
- Experience in working in an environment with many different systems
- Technical Experience:
- SQL 2005/2008/2012
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Windows based Application Servers
- Oracle Solaris 10
- Oracle Database 10g
- Redhat Linux
- OS Experience:
- Unix-know it (system refreshes, t/s scripts, log-ins, but do not have to script
- VI Editor
- Unix as an end-user
- Solaris Environment
- Telnet to RDP
- SAP MMC
- Starting and stopping SAP
- ABAP knowledge (do not need to write)
- SAP Portal experience