Position: (1912090104) Desktop Analyst
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 4 Months
PC troubleshooting, Imaging, backup, Active Directory, PC/laptop deployment, printers, plotters, scanners, communication with users and departments heads. Some leadership and basic supervisory skills a plus. Must be experienced with Win 7,Office 2010, especially Excel. Excellent communications and interpersonal skills a must.
Other required Skills/Experience
1. MDT/SCCM/ImageX/WIM imaging tools to image and backup PC’s
3. PC Host Naming and Active Directory
4. Variety of PC peripherals – printers, plotters, scanner, camera’s
5. Ensure replacement PC Delivery and end-user sign-off is performed in a timely and courteous manner
1. Customer facing communication regarding status, scheduling, progress and exceptions
2. Review per-PC software inventory and create per-PC re-install checklist
3. Review customer provided PC inventory and customer mandated PC Model assignment for replacement
4. Review PC inventory records provided by other technicians, identify gaps, format and upload for IMAC submission
5. Track Daily PC data backup, imaging, data restore, per-user configuration, and software installation
6. Ensure incoming PC inventory, available stock level, system returns, data wipe and e-waste are maintained daily.
Contact : Samuel McClain
Office - 248-603-2675
Mobile - 248-885-6685
At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or an equivalent in education is required for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.