Sr. Java Developer
Duration: 12 months
Location: Washington DC
Must have 9+ years experience… NO EXCEPTIONS
Must have strong core java and webservices experience.
They will hire off a phone screen.
More details below.
· Hands on experience in design and development of web based products
· Experience in integration of 3rd party products with source systems
· Experience on COTS based implementation
· Knowledge and experience of Healthcare Payor applications/financial service solutions
· Be able to work and lead a large team and handle the requests independently
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Knowledge on healthcare domain and products
What do we require?
· Bachelor's or Master's degree
· Technical knowledge in the following specialized areas of web application system analysis and programming: Java, J2SE, J2EE, XML, XSL, Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and Web Services standards (SOAP and WSDL)
· Knowledge on IBM Curam Health insurance exchange tool - (GUI /UI Style Sheets, Extensions and Customization, FTI Data Storage /Security, COTS/Benaissance Interfaces, Organization Structure/Security, Application Intake, Customer Upload, Eligibility Rules, ACEDS, Broker/Navigator)