Title: SAP MM Functional Consultant
Length: 5 month contract
Location: Akron, OH
Needs to possess strong working knowledge of PO confirmations - order acknowledgements, shipment confirmations and inbound delivery processing from IDOCs. As well as all the master data objects and processes needed to support automated procurement and evaluated receipt settlement.
• A minimum of 4 years SAP functional and configuration experience in procurement, materials management, inventory and logistics areas.
• Have strong integration knowledge between SAP MM modules and other SAP modules like SD and FI/CO.
• Strong preference for individuals with prior consulting skills and experience in one or more full-lifecycle SAP implementations.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to leverage SAP MM knowledge to design and develop solutions that improve productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
• Previous experience with supporting steady state, preparing training documentation and conducting end user training users in the procurement, inventory or logistics area.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic team environment with proven successful track record on cross-functional team projects.
• Credible interaction with technical, business and logistics organizations with the ability and vision to map out “to be” business processes
• Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision
• Competent using the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Create functional specifications and unit test programs that support our new order, confirmation and inbound delivery processes.
· Coordinate all varieties of testing necessary to provide for complete cross-functional integration and business and technical acceptance.
· Troubleshoot unique or complex business and/or technical problems. Totally capable, fully self-sufficient. Able to recommend appropriate corrective action or workaround.
· Provides excellent knowledge transfer of SAP procurement, inventory or logistics processes or configuration to other team members.
Direct: +1 (248) 603 2642 / 248 281 8871
Fax: +1 (248) 603 2599