Title: Teradata DBA
Location: Duluth, GA
- Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience in the information technology field. Participated in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the data warehousing project; project planning, business requirement analysis, data analysis, logical and physical database design, setting up the warehouse physical schema and architecture, developing reports, security and deploying to end users.
- Minimum of 5+ years strong NCR Teradata and SQL, UNIX, Data Warehouse Modeling, Teradata Utilities, Aggregates and building efficient views; other SQL and UNIX experience plus Teradata certification may be substituted for years of Teradata experience. Certification in Teradata and Teradata SQL preferred.
Applicant must be able to successfully:
- Use Teradata utilities fastload, multiload, tpump to load data.
- Write BTEQ scripts to transform data.
- Write Fastexport scripts to export data.
- Write, test and implement Teradata Fastload, Multiload and Bteq scripts, DML and DDL.
- Construct Kornshell driver routines (write, test and implement UNIX scripts).
- Write views based on user and/or reporting requirements.
- Gather system design requirements, design and write system specifications.
- Will be expected to be available for on-call response in order to provide 24x7 emergency response capabilities.
- SQL proficient.
Direct: +1 (248) 603 2642 / 248 281 8871
Fax: +1 (248) 603 2599