Technosoft Corporation seeking a consultant for senior Lotus Notes Application Systems Admin. Candidates MUST have good communication to even be considered. Please send qualified candidates that match the description below!
Title: Lotus Note System Admin
Location: Akron, OH
Length: 6-12 months M-F (MUST be onsite for entire duration)
The Application Systems Administrator Senior is a technical position involving the support of the Lotus Notes/Domino application. Incumbents are responsible for handling the intermediate administrative tasks of this system, as well as all the related technologies such as the anti-spam, antivirus and the mobile devices management platform.
• Monitor system performance and make sure systems are operating optimally. May make system modifications in order to tune application.
• Test and implementation application upgrades and patches.
• Troubleshoot advanced level problems and recommend appropriate actions.
• Participate in on-call support of application systems.
• Contact vendor support when issues arise. Responsible for issue until a resolution is found.
• Use and document standard application system processes and procedures.
• Work closely with the database and operating system personnel to ensure space requirements, backup procedures and performance needs are being met.
• Involved with the installation, testing and maintenance of a particular application.
• Translate business requirements into technical requirements and assist other team members in implementing the solution.
• Assist/mentor entry level administrators with more complex problem resolution.
• 5-6 years of Information Technology experience including 2-4 years of experience in Lotus Notes administration is preferred.
• Good knowledge of Lotus Notes/Domino
• Good understanding of one or more operating systems (Windows is a must, Linux is an asset)
• Good understanding of internet mail protocols
• Basic knowledge of networking standards
• Basic knowledge of Blackberry Enterprise Server
• Good organizational, communication, project management and managerial skills.
• Good troubleshooting skills.
• Basic understanding of business processes.
Phone: 248 603 2634
Yahoo IM: gvel_11