Position: Business Analyst (Healthcare experience, and HIPAA experience (or ICD-10, 835/837 transactions)
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: 6+ Months
Availability: Immediately - This will be a phone interview, followed by Skype or Face-to-face.
Rate: Open DOE
The scope of this position is broad and serves as a key link between Information Systems and multiple business units. You will need to be able to question business and technical people in an encouraging manner so as to affect and foster a positive working relationship. The Business Analyst needs to have knowledge of the business as well as a process, application, and technology capabilities. You will also be responsible for additional responsibilities to include:
· Define and document requirements as necessary according to the needs of the project;
· Work in partnership with the Project Manager to manage project scope;
· Lead requirements sessions and challenge requirements that do not align with identified project goals;
· Participate in the prioritization and negotiation of requirements to ensure the successful implementation of the solution to the identified schedule;
· Work with the Project Manager to develop a detailed schedule that may include prototyping and other RAD SDLC approaches;
· Use functional knowledge of the industry to support delivery of solutions that meet business needs;
· Document and redesign business processes;
· Collaborate to continuously improve requirements processes;
· Assist with vendor relationship management; review vendor terms, conditions, and pricing as needed;
· May be required to write test cases and participate in the testing process according to the needs of the project.