Position: (75352) Desktop Analyst
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 3 Months
*** Part Time Position ****
"Field Technician or site based technician
• Position may perform activities in a directed workforce environment handling DTS, Desk side assistance, and legacy calls on a wide range of equipment.
• Takes routine service calls and performs basic installations
• Provides hardware & software break-fix, troubleshooting, hardware component replacement
• Supports low-end document processing products
• Performs installs, moves, adds and changes in a client environment
• May provide basic desk side support of personal computers and associated software
• Handles basic, non-complex products and/or problems
• Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress
• Insures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction
• Project lead that provides direction to CIR6 and contractors.
• A+ certification
• OEM certifications (Dell, Compaq, HP, etc.),
• MCP, MCDST, and/or MCSE Certification desired but not required. General knowledge of desktop hardware and software including working knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Ability to test PC, servers and associated peripherals and/or low end document processor products
• Ability to resolve basic/non-complex problems as required
• Electronic, mechanical skills and understanding of electro static discharge (ESD) procedures
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Some experience preferred with Microsoft Office 2007/2010; Microsoft Windows XP/7; Blackberry, Printers and Laptops
Contact : Samuel McClain
Office - 248-603-2675
Mobile - 248-885-6685
At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or an equivalent in education is required for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.