QA Automated Test Analyst
This is an open ended contract and the interview process is 2 phone interviews. Local candidates would be best.
TRAVEL: This job will require travel of 30-40%
• Must have 6+ years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in eliciting and documenting requirements and
performing quality assurance using Unified Process methodology best practices/standards
• Must be able to initiate and manage the testing process throughout the project lifecycle
• Possess knowledge of complete systems development process
• Excellent organization/planning, interpersonal and communication skills required
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to effectively manage change and customer expectations
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills necessary
• Experience with the use of various testing automation tools required, and defect tracking tools.
Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities
• Thorough understanding of standardized testing methodologies and quality assurance processes
• Previous experience in all stages of application testing, including functional, usability and regression testing of web based applications.
• Must have a solid testing background with experience in developing testing artifacts
• Able to analyze and translate requirements and business design into test cases
• Analytical skills to support problem solving initiatives
• Must be able to clearly and concisely describe problems and recommended solutions
• Must be able to interact effectively with various levels of management
• Must be able to effectively understand and communicate with technical resources
• Self-starter with high level of initiative
• Experience with agile development practices is a must
• Test automation on multiple platforms.
• Collaborate with Development, and Product teams to ensure quality standards are met.
• Must have worked on Continuous Regression Testing methodology.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time
• Strong mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback
• Strong knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
• Strong knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
• Strong knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology
• Strong knowledge of computer development software, such as Microsoft and Java/J2ee