I’m looking for an Oracle DBA with a strong background in RAC, exposure to Goldengate and can relocate to the Boston or Pennsylvania areas. Please see the requirement below and send available candidates and their references as soon as possible. Thanks!!
Title: Oracle DBA
Location: Boston, MA or Pennsylvania
Duration: 6 months+
This person will be working with multiple teams and should understand Production, Development and QA teams and be able and comfortable supporting all lines.
They will be involved in performance tuning and DB tuning and should have strong back up/recovery experience.
- Day to day will also include Application Clustering this is not project based and is more of a day to day support role
- looking for an Advanced level DBA who has demonstrated experience in areas like
- Building 11gR2/10g RAC from the scratch, utilized/configured RAC workload management capabilities, load balancing, failover features
- SQL query tuning, database instance tuning – Well versed with various tools available. Understanding of Oracle’s optimizer.
- Backup and recovery using RMAN
- Oracle 11gR2 production hands-on experience/operational DBA
- Oracle Grid Control monitoring setup
- Golden Gate
- Exadata is a plus, Oracle certification is a plus
- RAC and experience with features that come with RAC
- Performance testing
- Oracle 11g or 10g
- Golden Gate
Phone: 248 603 2634
Yahoo IM: gvel_11