Please find the details of the requirement. Let me know your interest in this position along with your updated resume to email@example.com
Role: SQL Server Database Developer
Location: Miami, FL
Length: 3 Month contract
Interview Process: Phone ,Face to Face or Skype
· 3+ years of experience in SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Integration Services (SSIS)
· 3+ years of experience in maintaining and enhancing existing software and developing new software solutions utilizing SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
· Strong understanding and experience on System Development Life Cycle.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and solve complex problems is required.
· Ability to visualize and design applications across platform is required.
· Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices is required. Good written and oral communication skills is required.
· Strong technical documentation skills is required.
· Ability to create and modify programs with or without written program specifications, consistent with department procedures, philosophies, and standards is required.
· Experience in working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is required.
· Must be highly self-motivated and directed and must have proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· .NET development experience is not required but is a plus.