Position: (71379) Windows 7/SCCM Deployment Architect
Location: Trumbull, CT
Duration: 6 Months
• Works within and across practices and organizations to design leading-edge technology or application solutions;
• Demonstrates specialist knowledge in one or more products, applications or technologies;
• Has 7 years + experience in a Desktop Management technical architect role.
• Is capable of leading a team of architects and transferring knowledge across technical project resources to ensure technical elements across the project are addressed
• Conceptualizes, architects, designs, implements and supports integrated solutions for client engagements.
• Takes responsibility for the complete integrity of a solution. Interfaces with the client's IT managers and users on technical issues.
• Advises, analyzes, researches, designs, installs, and implements products or complex technology or application solutions for clients.
• Provides maintenance and technical support on services/products solutions, utilizing current and emerging Desktop Management technologies.
• Applies industry or domain knowledge to develop solution recommendations.
• Designs solutions for integration projects that involve multiple systems.
• Integrates solutions from one or more areas of specialization into existing client environments.
• Analyses and designs technical interfaces. Identifies and communicates ways in which new products/services and/or modifications or enhancements to current products/services can benefit customers.
• Provides technical presentations to clients.
Client Specific Role:
• SMS to SCCM Upgrade project require a lead technical architect with SMS/SCCM subject matter expertise
• Minimum Expert Skills Required are:
Image Development using MDT and SCCM
Testing of image build
User / Workstation Group Policy assessment,
Implementation & remediation
SW / HW inventory
Monitoring & Reporting
Contact : Samuel McClain
Office - 248-603-2675
Mobile - 248-885-6685